Tuesday, September 07, 2004

My brother in Sec 1 just showed off his progress report for last term to me...Well, he has the reason to show off...Afterall, he got a A1 for his literature!!!A1!!! I never got a distinction for my litersture in secondary school before...not even near enough to smell it what's more taste it...hiaz...i guess my parent's lit genes had all gone to him...my sec 3 brother is not really got in lit also...well, there's nothing i can do...he did fairly well in the other subjects except art...he has gotten a F9 for it...can you believe it? I can't...I thought you will not fail art if you have hand in your work on time...moreover, I have seen him doing his work and thought that it was not bad...apparently i was wrong and perhaps, I had a bad taste...or could it be because the teacher had too high the expectation...whatever the case is, i don't think my brother will take art in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: