Sunday, August 15, 2004

I feel so good today! A sense of accomplishment, a sense of achievement...one that is so overwhelming...i just calculated the number of hours i have completed for my nyaa cip...and it turn out that i'm left with only about 2 hours to complete! imagine, only two more hours to go...yeah! After that, i can start to do cip for my school... reflecting upon all these days where i have been today volunteer work, i have actually learnt a couple of things...patience and compassion are two of the things i have acquired. Of course the passion of serving the community keeps me going...i think that even though i started doing volunteer work because of the cca points. it develope the volunteering spirit in me and i always feel good about myself after volunteering...
Secondly, I'm so proud of my PW group members! We have finally completed the draft 1 of our report...We were very serious today when we met...and we spent the whole afternoon and evening at the library cafe to do our report...We stayed there until 9.30pm...we were all so tired when we parted for home...Our endurance, determination to finish the report are things that I'm truly proud of...I hope we will maintain like that and be serious in our work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: