Thursday, July 22, 2004

Lecture, lecture and more lecture...I had lectures for all the 3 sciences today...I was only half awake half-way through physics lecture...waves...for the starting part of chemistry lecture, i was hoping that the bell that signals the end of the day will ring soon when suddenly she said something that triggered my sleepy mind. I forgot what exactly did she say that make me laugh but I know that it was not really funny as my friends looked at me and commented that I had a weird sense of humour. I don't know why after that, she keep on making us laugh...i find the jokes funny...for instance when she was teaching us the various methods of calculating, she said that those who prefer the "Energy Cycle" method are people who like to cycle...haha and that those who aspire to drive would prefer to use the "Energy Level" method cause they will park their cars in a multi-level carpark. Haha...When she came to the algebraic method, she said that the mathematically inclined pple would prefer those methods and then she went on talking about a boy from the Brainest Kid who's really good in his mental sums...i don't quite see the link but nevertheless, I still laughed...haha... well, laughter is the best medicine afterall...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: