Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Isn't it weird to start the week with a Friday's timetable? As the college had missed too many Firdays, today's timetable is acutally a Friday's. As a result, I ended going home earlier than I would on a normal Monday. I was given choc. vochures to sell to help to raise funds for SAV and up till now, I have sold $40 wortth of choc vochures...isn't that wonderful? (and that is excluding my church friends and some other pple...) Afterall, who can resist the temptation of choc? I will also be going on a "choc shopping spree" tml to help my friends buy the choc...i think that would be a real fun...I had never walked into a choc shop and buting $20 worth of choc without hurting my pocket...they will be the ones paying for it and of course, they will be the ones eating it...but the fun lies in buying the choc...how many pple can actually buy choc without consideration for the cost and providing a service for others and having fun at the same time? Anyway, I am quit confident that the choc vochures will sell well and everyone would find it fun to sell those vochures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: