Sunday, August 01, 2010

Expectations

Busy. Stress. Work is piling up. But I'm not hating it. Neither can I say I'm loving it.
All I can say is that I don't have any regrets about choosing this profession, about signing on the dotted line some 4 years ago. I know I have to learn to cope with all the stress and expectations. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have played so much during my uni years. Now, I'm finding so hard to get pick up the momentum of school. I think, school is generally a place of much happenings for both the students, teachers and staff. But all these are for the overall balanced development of its members. Seriously. I'm learning every day, every moment.
Sometimes, I think I'm an idealist. Should I be more realistic? Does being realistic mean I have to lower my expectations? I should think not. But how then can I be more realistic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: