Thursday, July 09, 2009

Is it the caffeine shot last evening or the hormonal rush from yesterday's commencement that is keeping me awake at this time? Funny, it wasn't even my commencement.
Honestly, I'm happy for all of you who just commenced or will be commencing this July.
My lab partners, lecture mates, tutorial mates, brothers and sisters, a huge congratulation and all the best to all of you.
I'll miss the time copying from your lecture notes cos I was asleep in lectures, photocopying your tutorial answers cos yours is better than mine, doing lab expt with you, sitting outside while waiting for lab to start so that it will quickly end, and tons of many other things.
For those who have found a job, I'm relieved and happy for you. Hope that you'll enjoy whatever that you may be doing.
For those who are still waiting for some job offers, I know how panicky and uncertain it can be. But so long as the heart and mind are willing, I don't think you'll starve. May you find your true calling too.
I'm sorry that I wouldn't be attending all of your commencements. Trust me, I'm still with you.
Thank you for making my uni life such and stay in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: