Saturday, February 28, 2009

I really don't know what's happening to me. I don't seem to have the tenacity and perseverance that used to be so evident in me when I was in secondary school and college; then it was 'when the going gets tough, I'll get tougher'. Now, given a choice, I'm so tempted to give up.
I question my intentions to want to drop that module. Is it because I haven't been trying hard enough? Or is it because I just want to take life easy and relax? Or is it a strategy to maintain my CAP? Or is it because I really can't cope?
I seriously doubt it's the last reason.
But talking to friends and asking for their opinions really help. Thanks people. I feel so glad just to be able to talk to them.
Having new goals and plans in life simply feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: