Thursday, December 04, 2008

Yippee... exams are finally over. Will be crossing my fingers for the results.
This semester simply just flew past. In just a blink of the eye, maybe a few, it's now over. Well, I've really enjoyed many things this semester; friends, school work, dg, prayer...
And now, let us all enjoy this period of rest and may we fully utilize it, to recharge, to rest before the next semester. This holiday will also see many friends coming back from exchange from various places... I'm looking forward to meeting them again. Life is so much happier with them around. So friends, if I don't happen to meet up with you this hols, do take care and enjoy your hols, and if I'm meeting you (for some reason or another), well, hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: