Monday, July 07, 2008

Didn't know that shopping with Lydia can be so fun. This girl. She tells you to try everything possible blouse/ skirts/ pants/ dresses/ shirt-dresses... for the reason that it's free. But, hey girl, it was really fun that day and thanks for your company. It's really nice to go out and have fun after so many days of going to school to observe lessons, ccas, projects... am planning to for different people to go out with some other day...
Have been trying to finish some book. But these days, tiredness got the better out of me, and so even speed-reading hadn't helped me progress much into the book. It's back to school tml. I know that I will enjoy it when I get back tml, but I just can't help feeling a little down today. It's psychological I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: