Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another day spent at Mt Faber. I love sitting under the sky, having the tree shade me from the afternoon sun, and letting the wind bring my troubles away.





Visited the many places where I used to come with my family years ago.

This ship thing is still there. I have a vivid memory of that cos of Titantic


Hadn't know about the pond of turtles there though.




Then there is the much-talk-about The Jewel Box.


What's these Lego bricks doing here?


Cable Car made of Lego! For display only.


Cable Car Centre at Mt. Faber.


Though I live relatively near to Mt Faber, I hadn't visited the place for many years.
Though we hadn't planned any activities for the day, I really had fun; simply chatting and crapping away.



I like the idea of spending a day like this; not having to worry about how time should be used to study and ... Wonder when will I have such a relaxing day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: