Sunday, February 24, 2008

A tourist for a day: SS continued...
Went on Hippo Tour today... was really excited about it... and after the whole thing, I am glad that I went for it... enjoyed myself and learn quite a bit in a fun and interesting way about some interesting facts and history about Singapore which I never knew before this. Maybe some SS modules should include complementary tixs for this tour... just an idea...
Pics for today...

We went for both the Heritage and the City Routes... It was a wonderful experience, sitting on an open-top bus, viewing and taking pictures like never before... The bus that we took.

Below: The Heritage Route

Below: Mustafa Centre situated in Little India

Below: The Concourse: Notice the shape of the building... it's a Chinese geomancy thing.

Below: Saint Andrew's Cathedral- It was struck by lightning... thrice...

Below: Hajjah Fatimah Mosque

The City Route:

Below: The Singapore Skyline- It will be more beautiful at night

Below: Make a guess. Which building is taller?

Maybe a closer look will help...

Actually, both are of the same heightBelow: The Singapore River. Where it had all begun.

Below: The Fullerton Hotel

Below: The Singapore Flyer- Offically open on the 1st of Mar this year.Below: The Esplanade- Theatres by the Bay

Below: Orchard... Outside Paragon. This is new to me. But according to my bro, he said it's not. So I guess it's been a long time since I went there.Below: SMUBelow: Us; Happy and satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: