Saturday, February 23, 2008

Time seems to fly literally for the first half of this semester. I was really overwhelmed by how fast things are going... it's like with we've approached half-time with just a blink of eye. Well, I guess things have been going on relatively well and good. I have learnt alot about many things and most importantly things about myself. I guess Harvest Rally and post HR and ministry are some platforms that God put me on so that I can learn. I faltered, felt tired, frustrated, saw the ugly side of me, learnt how to pursue God and seek Him, and have picked myself up again. Recently, I was challenged to serve God in what He has called me for. I'm still thinking and will pray about it. For all these that have had happened, I'm glad for my brothers and sisters who encouraged me and prayed for me. I'm glad that I have people who understand me and can advice me what to do. Most importantly, I'm glad that God planned this for me so that I can learn. I think this is the season now; the season to ask what I can do for Him.
Ministry aside, life have been alright. I'm happy in school, meeting and attending lect, labs, tutorials with friends and all. And guess what, the best part of it all is that I get to go for LM this sem! LM is really refreshing and good. Fellowshipping, learning and applying God's word, and listening to speakers... Kudos goes to the LM comm and God who made all these possible. I think I'm more excited about my brothers' life... right now, both of them are about to enter a new phase of their life... I won't reveal much here, for I respect their privacy... but I'm all so excited for them! It's now half-way through the sem. Let us make use of this time to catch up on our work, and rest. And to the med people who are having exams next week, make full use of the rest of the time... and all the best for the exams. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: