Monday, January 14, 2008

Can you believe this? As soon as I've finished typing the previous post, my emotions toward the start of a new semester took a 180 degree turn. How fickle-minded can I be. Over the next few days, I was feeling upset about having to start school and handling the workload that is about to come. BUT, (as you would have guessed),the mood changed again. After reading friends' blogs, talking to them and all, I have realised that maybe starting school is not so bad afterall. For some of them, school is the time when they will do something productive, and feel useful. For some others, a new semester means a new opportunity to work harder and pull up their CAP. For yet another group, they may dread school and I feel better and happier knowing that there are people out there like me. That's the sadist side of me, I know.
Anyway, I just thought that friends are essential for one to like going to school and they sure make school more fun and interesting. Time will past more slowly if not for them. And, I've also thought of more ways to make school more interesting.
1. Declare your own "Wear a dress to school" day, and get your friends to wear dresses.
2. Meet up your friends from other fac for lunch or dinner, and catch up on their lives...
3. Study with a group; this make studying for fun...
Any more suggestions, anybody?
And now, I declare this year as the Year of Parties. Lots of parties will be coming up for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: