Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just had the first Harvest Rally Organising Comm Meeting last week. I'm so glad that God has brought so many God-loving people together to serve Him, and I'm grateful for this privilege to serve Him.
Met up with gy, joce and all at our usual meeting place for a movie. It's been a long-time since I've caught a movie... and Hero was great. I didn't expect a Jap movie where I have to read the subtittle to appeal to me. Or perhaps it's because I hadn't set any expectations for that movie.
Decemeber is no doubt a busy month for many- Church camps, Christmas plays, carolling and many other activities, parties, gatherings, overseas trips, sending Christmas greetings... It is also the month where friends studying overseas return for holidays... so to sum it up, it is a great month. I remember the Christmases many years ago, where my mum will bring my brothers and I to Orchard for Christmas shopping. There, she'll leave us at a kids corner with many other children before doing her shopping, and return for us hours later. A bag of popcorn from the escalator corner of Tangs was enough to keep the three of us sacificed. I miss going to shopping with my mum... but it seems like these days, we can never shop for the whole day cos we'll be rather tired half-way through and we'll then decide to call it a day. Oh well.
Christmas is wonderful, not least because of the festive food, decorations, tree, friends and fun, but it is a reminder that above all, We are all loved. By a Father who gave His Son in exchange for us, and the Son who loved us enough to follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: