Friday, August 03, 2007

Hmm, I'm done with the marking and recording. Lots of things went through my mind as I was marking, counting and recording down the marks. So, pardon me for the what may seem unorganised post.
***
I really don't understand.
Why is it that certain people can pass the test and even do well in it, while others do not even bother to try?
Sometimes, I feel that they deserve to get those grades, that they deserve to fail as they do not bother to pay attention and listen in my class.
But, for every one student who don't pay attention, many others listen.
So, I think, perhaps it's me. Perhaps, I should have dealt with those trouble/ noise makers first before going on with lessons. Perhaps, this could have prevented the tragedy that's happening.
***
I know that there are many who want very much to pay attention, to listen in class. But because of that few others who don't want to, I find it very hard to conduct lessons in the most effective manner. So, I guess, it is partly my fault that they are achieving such grades. Sincere apologies and I really wonder how can I now make the situation a little bit better for everyone.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: