Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Janice is back in Singapore! But only a few days for her bro's commencement... hmm, looks like there's many people whom I know of who's graduating or has graduated this July... Anyway, she called, and I'm so happy to hear from her after such a long time. Hope you have enjoyed your hols... see you soon when sch starts (again) in Aug... and in the meantime, keep in contact via email or msn...
And then, just now, Sharon called. She's back too, from missions. Glad that she's fine and still energetic... well, we talked about going for Blastoff, the Crusade Freshmen Camp. I guess I'm joining them only for 1 day, or 1/2 a day rather because of other committments... well, hope to catch up with her real soon.
Really, I thank God for providing people and friemds whom I can rely on... friends whom I can depend on. I was just feeling down about Min Sin's pending departure to Aust tommorrow, and the next moment, God send friends to talk to me... I really felt much better.
I don't know why. I don't remember feeling this down when Gi left for Aust a few years ago. Perhaps I've grown to be more sentimental. I'm going to make more effort to maintain this friendship albeit of the distance. I'm going to guard this 6-year friendship. It's God's plan that we met and became friends and stayed as good, close friends all these years. I'm not going to let the distance and circumstance pull us apart. I don't know when we'll meet again after tommorrow. But no matter what, I'm going to preserve this friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: