Saturday, May 12, 2007

Just had Prayer Meeting at Raffles City's BK in the afternoon... I think it's the lack of sleep from yesterday that's causing me to be so tired now... anyway, the meeting was rather good as we came up with quite a few prayer activities in the weeks leading up to matric; activities like fasting, fortnightly prayer meetings, prayer walks and stuff like that; but all these are subjected to approval... and we'll be meeting up soon to finalise these things...Met up with yw and gang yesterday at Orchard... I've just realised that had become our usual meeting place since jc times... well, I guess it's because of it's centralised location... anyway, met up with yw for a brainstorming session as to what presents to get... we've run out of ideas... afterall, we've known each other for some six years... whatever that we could have gotten, we've bought them...besides, we've grown up and mature... so, we no longer care for those soft, fluffy toys which can potentially end up as a dust collector at home. And so, that's the trouble with buying presents... so, friends, if you are reading this, do a good deed by telling me what you want for your birthday... I shall let the pictures do the talking now... here you go:
Happy Family...
Dinner at Crystal Jade...

Yummy Xiao Long Bao or Baos rather...

A close-up
Throughout the dinner, they re-filled our glasses for around 4 to 5 times if i'm not wrong... good service...

The end-product...


Our form of entertainment after dinner...



And finally... time to go home...

Meet up soon...
SOme other stuff:
Mothers' Day is coming... and Mum just left to watch the Liza Wang Concert with SCO with my aunt...
To those going on mission trips, prepare well and pray... I'll be praying for you...
To those going overseas, have fun and don't forget to pray for journey mercy...
And one last thing: I've heard that Med and Sci libraries are going to combine... and I've also heard that Med and Sci crusade are going to combine... if this is true, it'll be great. Yippee! I can get to see Sheena, Lydia, Si Hui and the rest more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: