Friday, December 22, 2006

Went to Sentosa yesterday with who else, but the SS people; Cheryl, Angela and Lisa. In my opinion, it hasn't changed much since the last time I've been there erm some 1 or so years ago...But, something interesting to blog about this time round... yesterday's trip to Sentosa was probably the cheapest trip I had. Well, first of all, we didn't have to pay for the entrance fee cos of some connections that we had and secondly, our tickets to Underwater World were given to us (courtsey of the SS module). So, people, do choose the correct SS module if you want to enjoy yourself...And so, that explains the cost of the trip there. I guess Underwater World is the most expensive attraction in Sentosa...but if you are a marine lover, then I guess it's worth the money. Afterall, you do get to see some of the rarest marine creatures found in Singapore, SEA or probably in the world. I like Gracie the dugong the most. (Gracie, btw is a name given to the dugong not by me. My bro actually I gave it the name cos I like the name too much). Anyway, I like Gracie cos it looks so harmless, demure, docile and 'huggable'. But beside this dugong, there's many other marine creatures like the jellyfish, sharks, crabs and ...The trip to Dolphin Lagoon (complementary with the purchase of the Underwater World ticket) is also memorable. The performance put up by the 3 pink dolphins is explementary and has won the crowd's applause. They are such clever and gentle creatures. But it kind of pains me to think of the trainings that they have to undergo...I really don't know what to think of this. After Sentosa, we went to Vivocity's Food Republic for lunch...The deco of the food court was that of olden times...1920s China, similar to Food Republic Wisma. And since it's Christmas season, they have some Christmas decorations like snowflakes hanging from the ceilings which in Cheryl's opinion clash with the interior deco of the place. But the food there is quite ok. I'm not a fussy eater and so I don't think I'm in a good position to comment on the quality of food. After luch, the 4 of us went to the rooftop's wading pool and and sat there for the next few hours, though Lisa and Angela left earlier to get something...it was the most interesting part of yesterday. Yes, you've got that right. Just sitting there, taking pictures and enjoying the wind blowing against our faces. And, I must add on...I guess we really have an affinity for kids...boys especially. Cos, some boys came to our area and started splashing water among themselves and you know, soon enough, they started splashing water at us and using their baby talk to talk to us...cute! And, after Lisa and Angela left, another 2 boys came and the same thing happened, except that we understood what they were talking and got wetter. I tell you, it's all Cheryl's fault...ha...cos the boys liked me so much that they couldn't bare to splash water on me and ask me to move away...but as I'm a loyal friend, I couldn't possibly leave her behind...so I stood (or rather sat) by her and got splashed as a result...I think I'm wetter than her seriously...ha. But the feeling of the water soaking through your clothes and into your skin is kind of nice and enjoyable. I haven't had so much fun ever since many many years ago. Soon later, it started drizzling and we decided to seek shelter and continue to soak our legs inside the pool and continue talking. I'm surprised that the skin of my toes didn't get wrinkled. But last night, my legs did have the floating feeling as if I was swimming...ha. Nevertheless, it was fun just seeing how the kids had fun...it's like going back in time and searching for our beautiful childhood memories.
A note to my SS people: I love you girls! Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: