Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Well, exams are now over and I shall keep my fingers cross for my results...
Anyway, the first post-exam activity this time round is kind of different...it's not the usual post-exam stuff I would do...like going for lunch and then followed by a walk in the mall or something like that...guess what we actually did?! We went to West Coast Park!!! and we walked there! Cool! Well, West Coast Park is actually kind of near NUS...it's just a brief 20 or so min walk from the Kent Ridge Terminal...depending on how fast you walk...The walk there is just an appetizer kind of thing...you wouldn't believe what we did there! At least I did not imagine I will do that kind of thing at this ripe old age...(but come to think of it, I think I'm still quite young... young at heart, oh, whatever). Anyway, back to the main point, we actually played in the West Coast playground and I kind of like that sort of fun... it's so different from my usual idea of relaxation and fun like catching a good movie and reading a good book with nice, hot chocolate in this northeast monsoon season...(come to think of it, I haven't finish reading Three Weeks with My Brother by Sparks...) yep, so, I was 'tele-transported' back to the time when I was young, say 12-13 years ago...the feeling of sitting up there...having the wind blow against your face, looking at all the wonderful creations of this earth...how I wish I am young again...
What adds on to the fun was the rain...it's the first time that i actually walked in the rain without an umbrella. I think walking in the rain can be kind of therapeutic.(and if my mum knows about this, I'll be......)And I seriously think that I will not fall sick due to this reason. Check with me again. But I seriously doubt I'll fall ill. After West Coast, we went to Pizza Hut for dinner...dinner was like the usual lunch kind of setting where you know, the main lead will crap and entertain us with lame, not-so-funny kind of talks...but crapping sessions help. The highlight of the evening...neo-prints! See i told you, we are young at heart. But then again, taking neo-prints is not just restricted to kids and teenagers...we saw a bunch of adults taking neo-prints too alright! I think they are just so cool! I must be like them too. Five, ten, fifteen, and even twenty years down the road, I'll be calling my friends and dragging them to take neo-prints with me...ha! I think adrenalin is building up in me...somehow the more I blog, the more excited I become...talk about the after-effect of blogging. There's so many things to think about now...i better stop writing here. Good night.
(In case you are wondering, the pics were PRETTY...the decorations, and everything else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: