Wednesday, August 09, 2006

To impart, impact and not to impress- I'm still learning to do that. Seriously. I think I tend to be egoistic at times. Some times, not all the time. I'm still learning. I have lots of things to learn. Lectures commencing next week. Really need to learn to juggle lessons and tuitions. After all, common test and prelims are around the corner for my students, and some of them requested extra lessons. Really, they're hardworking students. Hope that they will learn as much from my lessons as possible. And I hope that I can be of some help to them. I want to impart them knowledge and skills, make an impact in their lives and not to impress them with my credentials. I don't want the glory for myself. The glory goes to Him, for whatever I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: