Saturday, July 15, 2006

Just got my laptop...Compaq Presario...with white piano finish...that's what caught my attention first...so, this is the first post that I'm using the laptop to type and post. I've always wanted to get a white laptop, but the more common white colour laptop is iBook is more expensve...but the price of compaq is more affordable...so I decided to get this limited edition before it gets sold out...besides, I thought that it would be good to get to know the functions of the laptop and get used to using it. And that's the laptop...
These few days have been tiring for some unknown reason; probably I've been sleeping late and waking up early. And I've been thinking a lot...about school stuff, wondering what's uni is going to be like and other stuff. I don't deny that I'm looking forward to school, but on the other hand, the prospects of school and exams seem to daunt me. The idea of having to manage finances, choosing and bidding for modules and all...I guess there's always challenges for every new beginning and it is always these challenges that make school worthwhile, fun and meaningful. Though I miss those days of wearing the school uniform, the idea of starting a new phase of eduacation process seems exciting. And I really have to pray to God to help me get oriented and used to uni life. Prayer is the best source of strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: