Thursday, April 13, 2006

People come and go. Seriously. Especially in the working world. I really miss the part of making lasting friendships in school. In school, your friends will most likely stay in contact with you for years and even for your entire life. However, the reality of the working world really hurts. People move on to greener pastures. And sometimes, it came at such a time when we are getting to know each other better. Indeed, there are more longer such things like a "metal or steel rice bowl" these days. I had seen many of my colleagues leaving in merely 4 months. Of course, I've met new people as a result. However, I dislike not being able to build a lasting friendship with many of them. My only hope is that I will build more of such friendships come university. As the saying goes "Friends are friends forever".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: