Friday, March 03, 2006

Results was out yesterday. Though I stepped into the college with a rather heavy heart, I was glad that I did not walked out there like that. I think I have to thank a lot of poeple for this. I did well, I guess. [To whoever who wants to know my results, kindly msg me.] I'm truly grateful for the results. Grateful to my tutors, my friends, my family and of course, God. Really, nothing can taste sweeter than this; tasting the very fruits of our hard labour. It's sweet, I can tell you. Thanks to everyone for making this possible. Thank you for letting me taste this sweetness of life, for which I'm sure the taste will still linger for the rest of my life. For those who are not satisfied with their results, do not be disappointed. God did not fail you. He has a plan for you. Continue to place your trust in Him. He is forever faithful. Am nothing without Him. To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: