Sunday, December 25, 2005

Working in the lab has been quite all right. It can be quite monotonous sometimes, though. But I get to see many, many different and interesting urine, and blood samples, not only from homo sapiens, but also samples of cat's and dog's. Oh my, isn't that interesting? That day, after work, I had some questions in my mind. Not about what I'm supposed to do...just some random questions.

1. Does twins share the same cord blood?
2. If the twins each have 1 umbilical cord, does that mean that their mother has 2 placentas?

If you do have an answer, please tell me. If not, then it's okay. I hope that these questions will set you into the momentum of thinking.
Enough of all this. Christmas is coming. Soon. In less than 4 hours. During this festive season, I hope everyone will enjoy themselves, and spread the love around, with everyone else. While celebrating, do remember the less fortunate, and give and help out in any way that you can. And of course, do remember the reason why we are celebrating. Yes, it is the birth of Jesus Christ that we are celebrating. Merry Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: