Thursday, December 08, 2005

Quite a few things happened for the past 2 weeks. First of all, my brother got his results. Not major exams. Just Sec 2 streaming results. And he's taking the same subject combination as me; even his elective is the same as mine; triple science, a and e maths with elective geography. But finally, he can inherit all my notes and textbooks. It's going to be really useful for him, no doubt about that. The thing is that no one is extremely happy and proud of him getting into the "best" class (as assumed by many throughout the decades, including yours truly), except my father. Dad was so ecstatic, so much so that he looked at my brother's report book not just once or twice, but trice. And he still hasn't sign it. I think he would be signing it until much later so that he'll have an excuse to take a look at it later. Mum said Dad is just being Dad; he loves and dotes on his youngest child the most. I remember the day when my brother came home and told us that he's going to be a prefact. Dad was so happy and he wouldn't stop smiling and telling everyone in the family that my brother is a prefact. When I told him that being a prefact is not anything great, my dad told me that I said that because I was never a prefact. Well, the fact of the matter is that there's really no big deal being a prefact. A prefact is just like any other student, just that he/she has more responsibilities. Oh well.
Graduation Night was 2 nights ago, on Monday night. It was a beautiful night with friends and teachers. Let's not comment about the food; that's not the main idea here. Anyway, so that evening was great. I took many pictures with many of our friends; classmates, CCA friends, friends who have been with me since the St Margs' days and "hi-bye" friends. I chatted with many others about what they have been busy with and their plans for the coming days. Grad night offically ended with the college song, college hymn, college cheers and the dessert. However, many of us stayed back for more photographs taking and chatter. It was definitely one memorable night with beautiful memories. I hope to see many of my friends on 28th Dec when we move back to SAV at Woodsville.
And yesterday, I met up with Lydia. Funny, this time, we met up not for study purpose. It just seem so weird. Not that we didn't enjoy it; it's just that I realised our ability to crap is making great improvements. But she's leaving for Malaysia today and will only be back on Friday, I guess. And oh, I told her that I would make the base of the Hershey Sundae Pie (which we both like). I did that this morning, and the base is still in the making. It's in the freezer. Will only know the end result in about an hour's time. So excited.
I'm currently reading John Grisham's The Summon. It's really a good read. It keeps my fingers flipping the page. Not exactly exciting, but you'll be wanting to know what's going to happen next. Well, maybe I'll just stop here. Hope that everyone will enjoy this December holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: