Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oh! What a holiday! I guess I'll be getting bored with all the television programmes soon. I have been staying at home, watching the square box with great graphics and sound surround; though it's not as comparable as those in the cinemas, I just make do with it- Schedule goes something like that: CNA in the morning, breakfast, Channel 8 (for that Taiwanese drama...now I understand why Dad used to enjoy watching that), then read (books, newspaper and magazines), lunch, and from 4.00pm onwards, it's back to that amazing invention again...Channel 5, then Channel U followed by Channel 8 all the way...I think I most probably would not get addictive to television. Reason being that it's so so boring. I think I'm on my way to becoming a potato crouch...But I do go out too!!! To the library...the library is so quiet in the morning when it first opened. There's so few people there and this minimise the chance of them looking for the same books as you. For some reason or another, I can't seem to find books by my favourite authors, Nicholas Sparks and John Grisham. Well, I mean books I have never read before. And when I checked, it is said that they're all on loan. So, I ended up borrowing and reading books by authors which I never known. Just as well. Hopefully, it can widen my horizons. Oh, I also went out with my mum! It's so fun going out with her. Well, firstly, she'll pay for all of my expenses. And secondly, she can shop quite the whole day. The last time I went out with her, we went to Bugis to shop for her clothes. Now, I do understand why those flowery-print blouses sell so well. Well, it's because they're expensive; so people who buy even 1 will make the fashion label rich; and the material as well. The material is so soft and silky and mostly appeal to people who are scared of the heat, like my mum; also their range of sizes. The blouse sizes range from small to extra large, so people of all sizes can find a suitable size for themselves. So much for blouses. Oh, one more thing. Yesterday was the release of GCE 'N' Level results. And St Margs had produced 2 top scorers. I think theyhad all done well. Well done girls!!!Holidays are ending soon and 2006 is arriving soon. I think I'm going to get a job. Mum is looking out for me, and I'm also looking for students for tuition.And below is some information:

Looking for tutors?
Subjects offered: A/E Maths, Pure Chemistry, Lower Secondary Science
Frequency: Once a week, 2 hours per session (negoitable)
Fees: $100 per month (negoitable)
Tutor's qualifications: The tutor is currently awaiting for the 'A' levels results. The tutor took both A and E maths at 'O' levels and scored A1 for the 2 maths. The tutor maintain an A grade for her junior college Maths.
Interested?
E-mail me at: ban_leng13@hotmail.com
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: