Monday, October 31, 2005

"The journey can be lonely at times; it doesn't help if you are alone. The journey can also be tough sometimes; and it doesn't help if you are alone, and not asking for help."
I said that. I think it is rather true, well, at least for me, at this point of time. Go ahead and ponder; I think most people will find that it's true also. Once that is said, it is definietly better is one can seek company and help. From friends, teachers or family or whoever else. For me, I know I can always count on my friends, my parents, my brothers and teachers of course. Seeing them and being with them never fail to make me better and happier. Well, of course, I go to God and pray. Praying makes me feel lighter and more comforted; for I know "Knock and the door will be open. Seek and you shall find."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: