Thursday, July 14, 2005

I've gotten back my BT results...well, all except bio essay. I do not feel exceptionally depressed or joyous. Not so depressed because I guess I did alright and that there are many who did worse. However, I'm not rejoicing for reason that I did not improve. It's very hard for some people to understand cause I did better than them and I think it's rather insentive of me to talk to them about how I'm feeling. But to be really honest, I'm really tired to stay at where I am, and not moving forward. Only some people understand that sort of tireness. I'm not saying that it's going to stay like this. I'm definitely not going to like my results stay like it is...I'm going to do something about it. With only a few weeks to prelims, something is going to happen before I can achieve what I want. I'm going to move forward and peak at the right time. But sometimes, people do not feel like working hard to achieve their goals. I think the reason is the lack of faith, belief, motivation and inspiration. I think that the latter 2 factors are really important. For me, the College Day last Friday was itself an inspiration and motivation. The pride and glory to be able to come back to receive any prize are really enticing reasons for me to work hard. The desire to excel and get into the course of my choice is another. And last of all, the desire to want to do well and glorify God's name is a crucial point. To be able to do well in everything that God has plans for motivates me to do all things well and good; and all honour and glory shall belong to Him. I think after writing all these things down, I'm feeling better. I'm going to do everything I can (of course, with the strength from God) to achieve better results for prelims and the 'A' levels. There can be miracles, when you believe( But personally, I think this is not enough. One needs to work hard, work smart. Only then, with faith and believe, will you create and achieve the results one set out to achieve).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: