Friday, July 01, 2005

Phew! BT 2 is finally over...these 4 days has been like...not too sure how to describe it either. Anyway, shall not ponder over it too much and I will definitely be keeping my fingers cross on the results. I haven't really decide or plan what to do for the next 4 days...I think I'll be taking a break, that's for sure and maybe finish off some tutorials so that I won't be lagging behind. It doesn't feel too good to be behind time and eveything. Oh, there's one thing to look forward to. The outing with the gi and gang this sat/sun; depends. gi is back! So exicited to see her...anyway, that's the weekend. As for tommorrow, I'm not too sure what I'll be doing also. Perhaps get some rest and all...well, leave tommorrow for tommorrow itself, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: