Saturday, June 18, 2005

Has been a while since I last wrote. Well, no reason for this entry; simply feel like writing; that's all. Nothing much has happen since the last time. Nothing interesting. It's all studying and studying. Sometimes, I really don't feel like studying. Opps! But, when that happen, I would just sit down and pray. Really, the wonder and power of praying. I really believe in it. I trust that the Lord will give me sufficient rest and time. I know He will. For those out there feeling tired and stressed out from all the studying, take a break from studying (a short one) and close your eyes and and speak to God. Trust me, it really works. I also believe that if one puts in one's best effort, the Lord will do the rest. Someone special once said:" Do your best and God will do the rest." I'm a believer of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: