Friday, April 08, 2005

Wow! Time really flies...It's now into the fourth month of 2005...Very soon the big 'A's will be coming...I've finally gotten back all my BT 1 results...I think I did relatively alright though there is still plenty of room of improvements... So grateful to the Lord for the strength and blessings that He has given me.
Had the first ever official Maths S-paper training today...it's really amazing you know... I don't really understand what is being discussed...the approach and all that stuff.. guess I have to put in more effort...everyone present seems to have an idea of what's going on...except me...oh well,...
Today is also the annual Life Concert organised by the SFC...well, all thanks to Shu Ai, I managed to get a good seat despite going in rather late...the concert was kind of different...it's like there's so many things happening all at once...usually in church, it's only worship and the messages...but here, there's sharing of testimonies...(erm, I guess that's why it's called a concert). Anyway, it's really inspiring to hear about how God had entered and made an impact on some people's lives. It kind of reinforces my idea of what my good Lord is like and strengthen my faith in Him. (and I hope that this is what the other people feels like as well).
The next one month is definitely going to be hectic...with the choir concert only 1 week away and SYF 2 weeks, I am absolutely sure that practice will be much more intensive than it is now...I pray for strength to pull through this...Somebody once said:" What doesn't kills you make you stronger." I want to be this stronger person. I know I can.

[By the way, I just found out that SMSS choir is going for SYF tomorrow, 8th April 2005. All the best and I'll be praying for all of you].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: