Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year, everyone! Year 2004 has already become history since 35 mins ago. 2005 is here! I'm sure we are all looking forward to a brand new year. A fresh start. A brand new beginning. Started making new year resolutions? Or do you rather not make any cos you'll only end up breaking them? One tip here: Make just one simple resolution and make sure you stick to it till the end; I'm sure you'll be amazed in the end when you realised that you've actually done it!
Year 2005 will be a busy year for me (and many of my friends). It's 'A' levels next year. The major exams that I will have to do well in, in order to get into the faculty of my choice in university. I used to think that "O' levels is the most important. But that was then. As of this year, 'A' levels is the most important thing that I'm going to go through and I'm embraced and prepared for that(I mean, mentally prepared). I believed that "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me". God bless and Happy New Year once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: