Sunday, December 12, 2004

Oh my! I really can't describe my feelings right now...lost for words...can i say that I'm feeling happy, delighted, cheery, buoyant, elated, ecstatic, exhilarated, enruptured, exburerant, over the moon, triumphant,...opps, did I just say that I'm lost for words? Anyway, the reason is as simple as this: The research attachment is going to end NEXT WEEK! After next week, I'll be able to do anything i want! The only sad thing is that I've only 2 more weeks before school starts. If only time would stop on 18th Dec...
Enough of the impossible...the time spent today is quite...i would say, well spent... did my second draft of the report (which SK said it was quite good) and made a few changes to my poster (which SK hasn't gone through). I think I'm most likely going to print my poster on Tues or Wed...Left at around 5.45 to queensway to photocopy something...By the time I reach home, I'm exhausted, both mentally and physically...
Now, after 9 hours of sleep, my energy are replenlished and I'm all ready to start doing what I'm supposed to be doing...you all too...stop reading now and start work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: