Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Had been spending these few days with myself and my family. Friends? Nope. I'm really guilty to say that. But I'm really too tired to even reply their smses, msg and even blog! What more spend time and go out with them. I mean, it's not a chore to do that, it's just that I'm simply too exhausted to move. Plus, I'm down with a flu. It's really horrible. I think I'll soon use up every single piece of tissue that I can find in my house. Later, I'm going to play a game of Monopoly with my brothers. They have been monopoly-crazy these few days. Kept on playing monopoly until late into the night. I don't think I'm in the best condition to play(you know, with the flu and the dizziness). I think one of them will win tonight's game. Guess that I'm going to be the BIG TIME LOSER(in their words) tonight. But, losing just a single game is not something to be shameful of. Afterall, I've won a couple of games...better not let my bros read this...if not they are going to say:" Losing to such a worthy opponent is nothing".
Anyway, better be serious these 2 weeks, cos school is going to start in 2 weeks time... the J1s will be coming in...it seems like it's only yesterday that I've started college. And now, in 2 weeks tine, I'll be a J2! Looking forward to it? You bet. But come j2, I'll have to study real hard. Certainly look forward to the challenges ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: