Saturday, November 27, 2004

Wow! Another week had just gone by...phew! It's another busy week. It's seems like what's revolving around research and more research...but, it's good experience anyway. And so, I've decided today that I'll put up another blog soon for my journal on my research attachment. And so, look out for that(this is especially targetted at Lydia...). Actually, there's nothing much to write. What's happening now is just going to IMCB, research and then back home again. It's quite boring and the novelty really wears off. i'm feeling a little tired by all that now. Next week will be week 3 of my attachment. And it'll mark the middle of it. And soon 2 weeks later, I'll probably miss IMCB and by next year, I'll be talking about the fun I had during this holiday. Well, what can I do? That's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: