Saturday, October 30, 2004

I will never forget
It has only been a short time
A really brief, memorable 8 months
I will never forget.
I guess it must be really challenging for you to teach us
A class who is reserved during lessons but is the exact opposite during breaks
I guess it must be difficult for you to teach us
A class who is so lifeless, so apathetic
I guess you must be upset
To see all the Os, Es and Fs
But I hope despite all these,
You have derive some satisfaction from teaching us
Transforming us
Our class once so lifeless
Now no longer so
Our grades will hopefully
Be turned into As by next year
It was you who constantly nag at us
All the naggings and pep talks
I will never forget.
Thank you for coming into my life.
God Bless you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: