Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Choir philic

I have been a member of the school choir since my secondary school days...In secondary school, it seemed like everyone don't care about the progress of the choir(I don't know the situation now...but it can only be better). Choir time means slacking time or chatting time. Everyone seemed to be doing their own things. It is certainly not difficult to find pple reading or doing their homework and chatting. Well, i myst admit that I was guilty of that too. However, I soon learnt the meaning and the key to become a contributing memeber of the group or club is discipline. Discipline to attend every single meeting or practice. Discipline to listen and carry out instructions. At the end of the day, the take home message is discipline in all aspects. The reason I continue to join choir as a CCA in college is because of the exposure I will get by being part of the choir. Exposure to compettions, to the various performing arts forms and of course the chance to attend performances and to perform for others. However, it did not take a very long time before I realise that SA choir can offer more than what I thought it can. Being a small choir, the members are close knit and everyone seems to know one another quite well. Whenever we are moving from 1 LT to another, we will greet each other with a chirpy smile that will warm our hearts and last fpr a whole day. I think I'm getting choir philic and I don't merely enjoys singing in the choir. It's the company and friends that I truly enjoyed most.
To the choir members out there: Treasure the time we have together and hopefully, we will have the time of our lives and bring choir to a greater heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: