Friday, January 09, 2004

Saintestralis...

Fifth day at SAJC...last day of orientation...enjoyed myself so far...got along really well with ny new friends...Had space time and family time in the morning before breaking up for finale preparation...my og is in charge of the masot and by popular demand, benjamin is izzan's masot...he's going to be izzans' banana man! our og story plot is really hilarious...we came up with it ourselves...so you would have guessed that it must be something ...well, ...different! During breaks, i checked my new class...04s51! same class as yuwen, nazia and deborah...no one from my og is in the same class as me...sad...anyway, finale was fun...izzan won the best banner design award...Saintestralis came to an end at 10pm...8th Jan 2004...I'm never gonna forget this day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: